Wednesday 4 May 2011

Price

How much will it cost? I am currently charging RM50/hour for one person, RM45/hour each for two persons, and RM40/hour each for three persons. There will be a cap at 3 people so as to maximise the workout.

Are there any packages? There are two packages available. The first is RM450 for 10 sessions, each one hour – RM450/10hours which will enable you to save RM50. The other is RM880 for 20 sessions - RM880/20hours which will enable you to save RM120..

Why choose you? Even though I do not have a personal training certificate, I am an athlete whom takes care of my body and wishes to help others do the same while saving money on gyms. I am not doing this for the money but rather for business experience and to create awareness that gyms are not the only places one can exercise to be in good physical health. I have been in leadership positions throughout my high school and college life helping my peers achieve their goals in the various clubs I have been in so I am confident in my abilities to achieve your personal health goals.

Why do I charge RM50/Hour? A typical gym membership may range from RM150~200/Month, and if you want a personal trainer, that additional cost will be between RM90~150/hour (RM90 is the general minimum in gyms). The gym trainers have been taught to give a fixed routine which is not for everyone; if you wish, I can teach you the exact same things for a much lesser price. I charge RM50/Hour because I am not profit-motivated and I can guarantee no training routines of mine will be the same for two different clients because each training routine will be tailored to suit your current needs and future goals.


When can I see the results? Results differ from person to person depending on how many times a week you work with me. For a person who has a class with me thrice a week, I can guarantee a noticeable change within a month or less.

*RM50/hr - 1person
*RM45/hr - 2 persons
*RM40/hr - 3persons


*All prices are per person

0 comments:

Post a Comment