Wednesday 4 May 2011

About Me

Personal Trainer: Kendrick Wong

Age: 19 years old 

Qualifications: I do not possess any personal training certificate to acknowledge my personal training capabilities. However, I have experience in personal training and have created sporting school clubs, been the Captain of a few clubs and represented my school and state in a few sports.

Club created – Rock climbing club (Taylors College Sri Hartamas, Malaysia)

Captain of – Swimming (Sri Cempaka, Malaysia)
- Waterpolo (Sri Cempaka, Malaysia)
- Basketball club (Newington College, Sydney)
- Swimming ‘A’ team (Newington College, Sydney)
- Fitness club (Newington College, Sydney)
- Cross country club (Newington College, Sydney)

Represented my school in – Swimming
- Waterpolo
- Basketball
- Cross country
- Tennis
- Fencing

Represented my state in – Swimming



0 comments:

Post a Comment